Zion's Blessing Closet is a 'gap' ministry providing families in our community the opportunity to clothe their children.
I needed clothes and you clothed me….When did we see you a stranger and invite you in or needing clothes and clothe you? The King will reply ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers, you did for Me’
The Blessing Closet ministry is called to touch lives and demonstrate God’s love in a practical way by loving all people, illustrating the gift of giving, sharing the good news, welcoming those who seek, and serving others. This is one of many gap ministries in the Buffalo community that work in cooperation with Love INC-Big Woods, and involves many Zion members in being ‘the hands and feet of Jesus’ in our community.
Bring your donations of new or slightly used clean clothing to the collection bin at Zion on Wednesdays during open hours (9am-4:30pm during the summer / 9am-7pm during the school year).
If Wednesdays don’t work or you have a large donation, leave a voicemail at 763-317-6052 and a volunteer will call you back to set an appointment.
- Clothing and shoes only please 🙂
- All items should be in good condition (new or gently used) and washed.
- Donation receipts will be provided upon request.
- Wednesday, December 7
- Blessing Closet Diaper Distribution
- Thursday, February 9
- Blessing Closet Distribution Set-Up
- Saturday, February 11
- Blessing Closet Distribution
- Receive donations
- Sort, wash, mend, and store items at Zion.
- Set up, greet guests, and ‘shop’ with the kids on distribution days.