Thank you for all your contributions and support for our 2022 – 43rd Anniversary event. It was a magnificent event and many people participated. We are grateful for all your help and participation.
Some of the highlights for our event for 2022 were:
- We had no pricing in the White Elephant Room. It was a free will donation for the items. People were very generous.
- We encouraged sales by accepting “The Square” for credit card sales.
- We had a café in Trinity Hall.
- The numbers for the event are not all in yet. So far, we have made over $12,000.
- The proceeds of the 2022 event will go to the Buffalo Food Shelf and to a global hunger project to be decided in 2023.
- We made donations to Buffalo Food Shelf and the Outreach Project (food packaging event) in 2022.
Some of the costs that we incur for the event are:
- Advertising the event
- Purchasing Norsland Lefse, lingonberries, herring, and dish towels, and embroidery expense.
We are back from our break and geared up to complete many projects in 2023. Craft groups work on a variety of projects throughout the year. The groups are starting the year working on earring projects to include resin and leather in January. The meeting dates are the second (January 11) and fourth (January 25) Wednesday in the Wilderness Room at 7pm.
Harvest of Hands is a dedicated group that works together to help rid the world of hunger.
In an environment of growing faith and loving camaraderie, Harvest of Hands sponsors events and creates products for sale that will help alleviate both local and world hunger.
With a broad partnership of known and unknown entities, Harvest of Hands is committed to ending both local and worldwide hunger, one meal at a time.
We encourage you to join one of our sessions for fun, fellowship, and a sense of accomplishment.