Social networking tools like Facebook and Twitter have given us ways to connect as a church family that were never possible before! They can help facilitate prayer, serving one another, connecting people with each other, knowing names and faces and being a life-giving church.
The Table Project is a member portal aimed at strengthening faith-sustaining relationships between members and friends of Zion. The Table is a place where you can connect with other people at Zion, pray for each other, join small groups, find service opportunities, and share resources at any time of day (or night).
Because we feel strongly about privacy, users must be approved before having access. Contact Angela for an access code to speed this up (763.682.1245 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do you live on Facebook? Zion has a few Facebook pages.
- facebook.com/ZionBuffalo is updated several times a week, lots of photos, and highlight some of the upcoming congregational events
- facebook.com/ZionYouth for grades 9-12
- facebook.com/ZionConfirmation for grades 7-8 & parents
- facebook.com/ZionKids for parents of kids age 3-grade 6
- facebook.com/ZionMJ for keeping up with our Mission Jamaica Teams
We also have a handful of Twitter accounts you can follow if that’s how you roll:
- twitter.com/Zionbuffalo is our main account mostly made up of status updates from our Facebook and occasional retweets
- twitter.com/ZionPrays is used for occasional special prayer requests and some inspirational retweets
- twitter.com/ZionYouth is used mostly during youth trips