Lutefisk Dinner (October)
Zion holds an annual Lutefisk Dinner in October each year. Besides the Lute, the menu also includes meatballs, potatoes, rutabagas, lefse, cranberries, cake, milk, & coffee.
- Annual Lutefisk Dinner
It’s that time again! The annual Lutefisk Meatball dinner will be held at Zion on Friday, October 24. The dinner will be from 4:30-7pm. People come back year after year from all over to enjoy this Scandinavian delicacy. Proceeds support Zion ministries and local community ministries. Second helpings will be available for $1, with the proceeds going to the Buffalo Food Shelf.
Tickets are available for $13 in advance and $14 at the door ( $5 for children under 10).
- Advance tickets can be purchased here and will be held at the door for you.
Many hands are needed to provide this delicious dinner. All new helpers are needed and welcome!
- Monday October 20 at 6:30 pm to make meatballs
- Thusday October 23 at 6:30 pm to peel rutabagas and potatoes.
- Servers are needed Friday October 24 – 2 shifts- 4:15-5:45 pm and 5:45-7:00 pm
- Dining room help also needed Friday October 24 from 4:15-8:00 pm.
Sign up at the Information Desk.