Events and Sign Up
Sign Up in Advance for these Events
- Zion Day Camp Summer is fast approaching and that means it’s time for Zion Day Camp (ZDC)! If you are looking for a safe, fun, learning environment for your child this summer, then ZDC is for you!
ZDC is child care for school-aged kids (completed Kindergarten through 12 years old) from June 17 to August 23 and runs weekdays ...
- Registration is Open for VBS This year, Zion’s VBS theme is Kingdom Rock – Where Kids Stand Strong for God!
Kids age 3 to grade 6 are invited to join the fun June 10-14 from 9am–noon for worship, Bible stories, games, fun crafts and time to grow in faith!
Sign up early so that we can plan for this great adventure!
Scholarships are ...
Other Events (sign up not needed)
- Family Matters Parenting Group Our last meeting of the summer will be Wednesday, June 5, at 7:30pm. Come for a short discussion and then stay for some service time to help set up for VBS! We hope your kids are signed up… then you’ll get to see all of the fun in advance! We hope you can join us.
- Handbell Ensemble in Concert at Zion Strikepoint, one of the world’s top handbell ensembles, will perform here at Zion on Sunday, June 16, at 4pm. This is a concert you won’t want to miss!
Admission is free but a $10 donation is suggested.
Think of a handbell ensemble as a living piano, with each of eleven ringers responsible for up to nine notes. ...
- To Kill a Mockingbird The Zion Book Club selection for Monday, June 10 is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
“Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit ‘em, but remember it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.”
A lawyer’s advice to his children as he defends the real mockingbird of Harper Lee’s classic novel—a black man charged with the rape of ...
- Monthly Parenting Group Have you ever sat down on the couch at night after getting the kids to sleep and wondered how you’d get up the next day and do it all over again? Do you have power struggles with your child? Do you ever wonder if your family is “normal” in what you’re going through? Parenting small ...
- Spokes & Folks is Back Over 500 participants in the Buffalo Triathlon will come to Zion on Saturday, June 1, for the second annual ‘Spokes and Folks’ day.
Zion hosts the early packet pick up for hundreds of triathlon participants, and provides a location for a fun day of activity for the participants, their families, and anyone in the congregation and community.
What happens on Spokes and ...