You will need the slip of paper with your student’s access code to use the online system. It is suggested that you keep this code in a handy place because you may need it again.
Access codes will be distributed to new students on Wednesday September 26
To register a new user account
- Go to Engrade.com
- Click on the green ‘Get Started Now” button
- Select ‘Student’ or ‘Student’s Parent’
- Enter the Access code for your student (or for one of your students if you have siblings both in confirmation). It will look something like zionlutheranchurch-XXXX-XXXX.
- Fill out the registration form. You will pick your own user name and password.
- Check the two boxes agreeing to terms before hitting ‘Create My Account’
To see what has been recorded as complete
- Log in to Engrade.com if you have not already done so, using the username and password you created when you registered
- Two class years should be displayed for your student (grade 7 and grade 8) – click on the blue class name for the year you want to check
- Assignments are listed in the left column
- In the right column ’1/1′ means it is recorded as done, ’0/1′ means it is not recorded as done
To switch students if you have more than one student in confirmation
- Click ‘Classes’ in the blue bar at the top to return to the main screen
- Click ‘Add/Edit’ in the left column
- It is recommended that you delete the access code for the first student or things may get confusing
- Enter the access code for the second student
- Click ‘Submit’