Youth Grade 6-12
- Class Ring - Bell Room
12/11/2013 2:45 PM - 3:30 PM
- Youth Choir - Bell Room
12/11/2013 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM
- Confirmation - Trinity Hall, Abraham, Butterfly, Camel, Creation, Egypt, Elephant, Elijah, Ezekiel, Fish, Isaac, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, Jonah, Joseph, Micah, Monkey, Red Sea, Sarah, Sheep, Starfish, Turtle 08, Zebra
12/11/2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Graceland Senior High Youth Group - Youth Room
12/11/2013 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Cinnamon Rolls - Narthex
12/15/2013 7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Middle School News
- Confirmation Schedule Don’t forget your Bibles and Small Catechism each week. Dec 4: Exploring Article One Dec 11: Exploring Article Two Dec 18: Exploring Article Three Dec 25: NO CLASS
- Parenting Trips: Avoiding Parenting Pitfalls All are welcome to attend the next Family Matters Event on Wednesday, November 20, at 6pm to hear Kari Lyn Wampler present Parenting Trips: Avoiding Parenting Pitfalls. All parents are doing the best they can do and want what is best for their kids. Yet, even with our greatest intentions, there are places where we all ...
- November Confirmation Schedule Remember to be prepared for classes by bringing your Bibles and Small Catechism each week. November 6 – Law & Gospel with Pr Ted November 13 – The Greatest Prayer November 20 – Confirmation Fun Night November 27 – No Class – Thanksgiving
High School News
- The True Christmas Tree by Myron Crawford “And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha: Where they crucified him, …” John 19:17,18 Each year, in December, families across our country gather together to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. One of the ...
- Graceland Schedule Zion’s Senior High Youth Group meets Wednesday nights from 7:30-9pm in the youth room. December 4: Connecting December 11: The Ref December 18: Growing December 25: NO Graceland
- November Graceland Schedule Graceland, Zion’s Senior High Youth Group for 9th-12th graders, meets Wednesday nights from 7:30-9pm in the youth room. Please mark your calendar with the Graceland schedule: November 6 – Colors of Life November 13 – Daily Rhythm – Small Groups November 20 – Family Matters Event – Game Night and Worship November 27 – NO Graceland – Thanksgiving Break
Contact the Director of Youth Ministries, Myron Crawford, if you have questions, special needs, or would like to get involved as an adult volunteer in Zion’s youth ministries.