Children in Church
- If you have children, they are welcome to sit with you in worship.
- Activity sheets and small toys are available at a station between the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall.
- During the school year, children aged 3 to 6th grade are invited to Sunday School at 8:30 or 10:30. The Sunday School schedule does include some scheduled Sanctuary Sundays when children attend worship with their family.
- During school breaks and on Sanctuary Sundays, children will be invited to come to the front for a short children’s message.
- A nursery is available for children ages 3 and under.