Children Birth-Grade 6
Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these
- Christmas Program Rehearsal - Choir Room, Fellowship Hall, Sanctuary
12/05/2013 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Parent Performance Night and Pizza Party. Perform at 5:00. Pizza at 5:30 (after costumes are put away).
- Christmas Program Rehearsal - Sanctuary
12/07/2013 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday School Christmas Program - Abraham, Amos, Butterfly, Camel, Creation, Daniel, Egypt, Elephant, Elijah, Ezekiel, Fish, Isaac, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, Jonah, Joseph, Micah, Monkey, Red Sea, Sarah, Sheep, Starfish, Turtle 08, Wilderness, Zebra
12/08/2013 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- SONshine Choir
12/11/2013 3:45 PM - 4:30 PM
- Kids Place - Grapple Room, Trinity Hall, Abraham, Sarah
12/11/2013 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- Joy Choir - Choir Room
12/11/2013 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM Chori for grades 3-5
News & Events
- Ministering With Music Pam and Paul Freer both grew up in Wadena, MN. They were married and moved to Buffalo 22 years ago, just before the Halloween Blizzard of ’91. They have three children: Jesse and his wife Paula have two sons, Liam (3) and Brady (6 weeks), Delaney is a junior at NDSU, and Ethan is a freshman ...
- Are You Expecting? If you or someone you know at Zion is expecting a baby, please notify Dawn or Ann in the office so that we can keep record of your due date. This will help our staff to connect with you and allow the Birth to Age 3 Ministry Team to know when to have your new ...
- Children & Family Ministry Positions Zion Lutheran Church is seeking two part-time Children & Family Ministry Coordinators to work collaboratively with the director. Key requirements for these 15 hour/week positions include: Excellent organization, communication and curriculum planning skills; Ability to recruit and develop volunteers; Computer skills; Passion and ability to promote ministry with children and their families; A personal faith grounded in a Lutheran understanding of grace; Ability ...
- Brittany Beneke Brittany Beneke has been a member of Zion since she was little. She is a single parent with two sons, Riley (7), and Wesley (2½). Her mom and step-dad (Cheryl & Tim Bohnen), dad (David Beneke), and siblings are also members of Zion. Brittany works as a pre-school teacher at New Horizon Academy in St.Michael. I work in ...
- Chimes in the Night Christmas Program When the greatest gift is given, the best in all the land, the bells will ring that day, untouched by human hands. What great gift will make the bells ring? Find out on Sunday, December 8, when Zion’s Sunday school students perform “Chimes in the Night” at the 8:30 and 10:30 worship services. The program begins ...
Contact the Director of Children & Family Ministries, Kirsten Kelly, if you have questions, special needs, or would like to get involved as an adult volunteer in Zion’s children’s ministries.