Students entering 4th or 5th grade who have an interest in joining Ring Forth handbell ensemble this fall are invited to a morning of learning, fun, and lots of music on Wednesday, August 22.
- Meet from 9-12am in the Bell Room (north end of the Zion building) with Jason Chalupnik and Sherilyn Burgdorf to learn the basics of bells and chimes.
- A mini-concert for your family will happen at 11:45am, followed by a pizza lunch for all.
- There is no cost for to attend Summer-ring.
- Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 763.682.1245, ext. 307.
- 5th graders who were already in Ring Forth last year are also welcome.