Fall New Member Introduction
The next New Member Introduction will be held after supper on Wednesday, October 3. This orientation to membership provides an introduction to Zion ministries and staff, an opportunity to meet others at Zion, and a little about what it means to be Lutheran. Those that decide to become members will be formally received into our congregation on Sunday, October 14.
The meeting will include:
- Supper for you and your family (serving begins at 5pm; you are encouraged to come around 5:45 to eat with the Outreach Committee).
- Meeting begins at 6:30 and will end around 7:45pm.
- Child care and activities for children will be available after the meal if requested in advance.
- Plenty of informal conversation with staff, existing members, and other prospective new members.
- An overview of a wide variety of Zion programs and ministries.
- Zion Pastors briefly introduce what it means to be Lutheran.
- Your photo will be taken for the reception on October 14 (or you may email your own photo to email@example.com before the class).
- Information for church records will be verified.