How to Use the Prayer Wall
Have you seen the Table yet? The Table is an online Zion-specific social network application aimed at strengthening faith-sustaining relationships among people at Zion.
Why Users Love the Prayer Wall on the Table
- There’s no need to pass requests around—everyone can be instantly updated.
- A prayer can be updated with new info. No need to send out repeated emails keeping people in the loop.
- Using the ‘Pray Now‘ button you can let people know that you’re praying. That’s encouraging. If you posted a prayer, you can be notified of that on-going encouragement—there’s a shot in the arm when you’re going through something tough.
- You can use the ‘flag’ feature to call out prayer gossip and keep the Prayer Wall legit.
- You can post anonymously. Sure, the prayer chain would let you do that, but somebody always knew. With the Prayer Wall it’s actually anonymous.
- The Prayer Wall becomes an archive of Zion’s prayer history. Imagine being able to search through years of prayer history at your church. There’s a lot of power in revisiting answered prayer and seeing how God has moved.
Here’s how it works